Thursday, December 20, 2007

new year resolution

hey.

my cousin cm to my hse 4 raye.
n she has a son tht jz passed his spm.
so my bro,hu works in d ministry of education said tht
est will nt b in d syllabus soon.
hehe.
he said tht mayb they're gna replace with sm space stuff.
blah.space is interesting n all bt me no likey.
joanne likes it thru.gud 4 her la.
my bro is working rly hard 2 send me 2 these schools..
seri putri at putrajaya or integrasi gombak at.. well gombak la.
i want asma bt he said asma is an elit school 4 kedah ppl so normally they take kedah ppl oly.
this is like so sad.
kedah is like my kg.sob sob.
nyway,if i get 8as most probably nt staying cbn.
sorry.
i ll cm 4 bnd comp n sports day .
if cn la.
seri putri gt bnd bt concert oly.
i think rite if i do enter a new school n i enter their band,
i wna play perc la.dowan 2 play tiup2 instrument dy.
gt breathing probs.

nyway
its nt far frm d new year.
normally evy year aftr hari membina azam sm teacher will force us to do some azam 4 d year.
normally d azam we do is kinda fake cz we have 2 read infront of class.
"be a gud anak,get gud result,be gud student..blah blah"
my azam ws 2 make m'sia a cleaner country n world peace.
wahahaha.
hurm.
i tot this year i wanted 2 do it earlier la.
i've been thinking alot abt wt were d thgs i did wrong in d past.
like whn in f2,bnd fin at 4pm.
so aftr recess masuk class.
sume bdk bnd kinda sit in d back except me.
so they all tido je bt i had 2 pura2 listen 2 teacher.
thn i cldnt tahan so i ask my fren 2 wake me up if lets say smtg happen.
aftr sm time i felt kinda guilty.
so i appologize 2 my teacher.
she ws so kind.
"ala ckg tau irisyah penat.nvm la."
HAHAHAHA.
n 2 thnk tht she wld ask me 2 lari padang or smtg.
hurm.
im such a teachers' pet. =D

nyway,
my azam 4 nxt year is to study atleast an hour a day.
nt including hmwk.
follow my study time table.
uhm.let my inner nerd shine.
haha.
oh n b a garang senior la.
nt so garang la.
i ll still b friendly.
bt they wont so berani 2 mess arnd la.
hurm.
i feel so smgt nw.

i've decided tht aftr i gt result 4 pmr..
im gna watch national treasure 2.
evn tho i didnt watch d 1st 1..
ala cincai la.
i wna watch.
that is if i get 8as la.

if i dont..
im gna go eat ice cream.
than pierce again.
than go watch movie.
yay! =D

im so gay.
might as well go.
chao.
btw,wts ur new year resolution?

No comments: