Saturday, October 4, 2008

sory 4 being quite 4 2 long

hello.
omg.
lame gler x update.
haha.

hurm.
life has been ok.
i thnk.
this year dh gi 2 countries.
haha.
thai n aussie.
hurm.
thai was for an english-science camp.
i went to aussie 4 homestay program.


wit thai buddies =)

in front of dreamworld at aussie. d whole malaysian crew. haha.

my class in aussie.vy international.haha. =)

with farah hani,the girl who has the same foster family w me at aussie.

hurm.
haha.
so many probs in life.
xm next week.
sob.
final plak tu.
hurm.
omg.nxt year i ll finish school.
god.feel so bloody old.
haha.

was supposed to finish studying for finals.
yeah rite.
act spend my time going ere n there.
eating this n that.
experiencing this n that.
haha.

raye ws ok.
didnt rly go much places.
tah.this year org mcm mls nk raye.
i didnt rly hv d mood myself.
haha.guess too much probs.

raya!! l-r:ilyana,irisyah,izza

hurm.
sape x bace twilight series lgi, gi bace.
cun gler =)
kalah harry potter.
haha.
movie coming out soon.
my beloved cedric diggory acting as edward cullen.
cun cun.
haha.
hurm.
l-r:twilight,new moon,eclipse,breaking dawn


edward n bella
oh.
i act experienced wt it felt like to hv a 'org ke-3' in my relationship.
haha.
not nice.
felt vy stress.
evn whn im not doing nytg w d org ke-3,jz talking to that person made me felt like i sdg curang.
hurm.
gosh.
life is upside-down now.
huhu.
suits me,i gues.

had an outing w my sisters.
like,finally.
haha.
hurm.
it ws rly fun.
went ts.
watched mamma mia.
we were like practically singing to evy song.
abba rules!
haha.
thn we ate sushi.
yum yum.
am addicted to sushi nowadays.
hurm.
haha.

enjoying sushi. haha. l-r:irisy,izza

ilyana w tempura.haha.

hv 2 go bck to my sch.
will try to tel thgs in detail,k?
muahx.
bye2.
=)

No comments: