Friday, June 12, 2009

ws tagged


Okay, here's the rule :
Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you
must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.After that tag 7 people.

1.my next birthday
20th june =)

2. place i do or want to go
was always fascinated w d place whn i watch the korean dramas

3. favourite place
my beloved's heart

4. favourite food
dunno y, bt i always eat sushi whn i go out

5. favourite thing

hahahaha!
6. favourite colour

dark black
7. nickname
irisy d flower
8. my love

rotiboy looks like pau2 tht ws given by my beloved

9. my hobby

daydream..hoho
10. bad habit

sleep at unapproriate places..like class
11. wish list
not tagging ny1..whoever wants to do it..do it la..
will update on hksbp l8r k?
hehe.
chao.

No comments: