Thursday, February 11, 2010

yeah bebeh!

hello.
hehehhehehehehe.

i gt my interview at starbucks 2day!
hv a second 1 2mrw.
wish me luck k?
nasi lemak n secret recipe cm x blh je.
so if i fail d interview 2mrw,am goin to pizza hut.

alright,i should use proper english.
my spelling is getting rusty.
so not going to use short forms anymore,aite?
but forgive me if i do,alright?

was in the car with my dad today.
we discussed about my furthering studies.
since,u know, spm results are coming out soon (gulp)
and he said that he has been thinking of sending me to cairo,Egypt.
hurm.
cairo is improving certain courses which are dentistry,medicine and pharmacy.
and apparently he wants me to learn arab.
hurm.
shall ponder on that.

well.
nothing much to say.
wish me luck on that starbucks thing.
chao :)

No comments: