Monday, June 21, 2010

my 18th birthday :)

hello.
i'm finally 18!
hahaha.
yesh!i can FINALLY go watch movies rated 18 and above without having to hide.
:D :D

my birthday was great.
thanks to everyone for the wishes.
you guys are too kind.
went to midvalley with Munira, Khadijah, Nadiah and Aiman.it was an outing just to hang out with old buddies and catch up.
we didn't watch a movie or do anything.
we just walked around.
we were THAT broke.
haha.

i was quite surprise to receive gifts for my birthday.
normally people just wish me.
kinda flattered.
you guys make me touched. ;)
this year is the year of the shoes.
its cause i received so many shoes!
haha.
i should slap myself as i asked my parents to buy me 2 high heels!
damn whats happening to me?
among the gifts i received are:

wedges


heels


nike shoes (it was a bargain!)


a book thong with a card (from Khadijah, Munira and Nadiah)



nadiah


l-r: khadijah, munira

i also got a Starbuck's Venti new drink (something like Lemon Hibiscus?)
i got it from my former boss ;)



l-r: abang fizi, kak sasha, me, kak muha, ikhwan :D

so that night i was rushing to get back to Shah Alam.
had dinner with my family.
reached Akasia around 10 minutes to 11pm.
when i opened my door, my room mates started singing happy birthday.
awww....so sweet :D
they even wrote a message for me at the white board at our house.

then i was changing my clothes, i noticed something beside my bag.
it turns out my room mates placed my gift there.
:D
my room mates (Ain, Aqila and Munirah) and Peach gave me a teddy bear :)
now pau2 has a friend.




l-r: ain, aqila, me, munirah, peach :)

thanks everyone for the great day!
love u all!
chao

:)

2 comments:

khadijah said...

happy birthday irisyah nurfatin..:D:D

Irisy said...

thanks khatijah :D