Sunday, April 1, 2007

oh i juz noticed i got tagged

sorrysorrysorrysorry

totally my fault.

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

1.i like talking to non-living things..
...like my cg flag,d trees,my bag.

2.i name everything tht i hv..
..as nokkie.i dunno y.

3.i MUST hv my..
..watch.its a must.anything else i can live wit,but watch,nono.

4.i hv this weird habit of..
..scaring small children.they dont like me.mcm la i like them.only d vy vy VY cute ones i layan.or when im hving pms.

5.i find guys hu hv girlfriends..
..hotter than those tht dont hv.i dunno y.it scares me thru.

6.i love smelling the grass. ;)


A for Age : 14+ going 15 soon
B for Brains : i spend my free time reading abt them.vy interesting.
C for Childhood memories : in canada. =D
D for Drama addiction : a few.hehe.but not tht addicted.
E for Eating habits : eat whenever i want to.even if its 3am.
F for Fun : fun?running around like an idiot n calling ppl to join u. ;)
G for Greatest treasure : myself.
H for Hometown : kedah n perlis.
I for Idiot : d person next to me.hehe.no la.
J for Jams : eat them wit toast.yummy.
K for Kelantan or Kuantan? : i choose kentucky.
L for Lesbian : i noe 1.
M for Moustache : i find them menggelikan.
N for Nanny : isnt tht a story?
O for Obsession : my obsessions r my weakness.
P for Pink : i cant stand pink.
Q for Queing : is d time i think differently.
R for Regrets : hv a few.
S for Screaming : masa tension,scream in d water.vy memuaskn.
T for Teens : im a teen.i think.lol.
U for Untidy : which is totally me.
V for Vain : im too shy to b vain.
W for Was stupid : im trying to b
X for Xmas : i find xmas amusing.
Y for Yarns : apa tu?
Z for Zodiac : gemini

im tagging...no1.as i dunno hu 2 tag.

No comments: