Wednesday, April 18, 2007

so bz la

hey.

cbn's activities is like a marathon.no time to rest.
swt.
KLWMBC
cg did a show.omg they were so gud.made me feel so sad tht i didnt enter.went there as a supporter.hehehe.vi n kuen cheng did persembahan too.


CBN Carnival
which is like on this sat,21st april.i think it'll b boring.blah.we'll c.

Bakat Bukit Nanas
which was 1st named as Bukit Nanas Idol,than Talent Time.i entered wit jojo (played d keyboard),ezzaratul (sang wit me),adha n farihan (dancers).we sang sway u noe.d judges said our baju rocked.hehehe.i only wear cg's uniform (d red 1).

PTI
parent-teacher-interview.which is like 2mrw.swt.i wonder wat teacher will complain about 2 my parents...

i miss band.
especially when we do marching or formation. =(
just call me semangat.
cant wait 4 vi to do tattoo.
now i hv a partner to go wit me! (my bro-in-law,hu is an old boy of vi)

chao.

No comments: