Sunday, May 6, 2007

i dunno wats wrong wit me =(

hey.

so long didnt update.sorrysorrysorry.

carnival cbn
ok..im late on this.my class sold ice blended.d funny part was when some of us TER-blender plastic spoons wit d ice.i hope no one chocked.



mssm rehearsal
bnd suddenly hv 2 do some march past 4 mssm (majlis sukan sekolah msia).n at d same time it clash wit d f5 diagnostic.so f5 not entering la.so byk junior enter.so quality oso not so good.but watever la.d weather at d stadium masa rehearsal was so hot tht it made me sleepy.whenever tht person gave time to rest,i fell asleep man.wahaha.n when i wake up i felt so mabuk.



eye on msia
nvr naik it yet.today went to titiwangsa n my dad gave money 4 me n my sis 2 ride it.we dh beratur but i change my mind.lazy la.it doesnt look interesting.



my diagnostic marks
wahahaha.u wanna noe something?i go to 2 tuition places yet my marks still like some1 tht x go tuition.i got 3As,some Bs n some Cs.pmr in 5 more months.die die die die...

im emo..
..but i dunno y.its like somethings stopping me frm being happy.at school i juz got no energy to be happy n at home everything i c makes me pissed off.i think its a stage im going thru.

chao.

No comments: