Wednesday, July 18, 2007

harry potter was a drag.
i meant d movie.
my fren fell asleep during d movie.
n whenever me n my sis saw 'he hu shall not b named', we laugh man.
hahaha.
i duno y but it seems like potter lost his touch.
coming frm me hu's a potter fan.

hmm.
trials in less than 2 weeks.
gulp.
i seriously will suffer.
n i wna join merdeka.
hahahahahaha.
thats like asking to get killed.
but i cant join.
im not ready 4 pmr.
lain la if im like a total smarty pants than i wld enter merdeka n christine wont be so tension.
nvm.

y do i hv 2 get my hopes wayyyyyy high?
it hurts like mad when i fall.
ouch.

boo hoo hoo.
was caught looking at a book during agama test.
haha.
d teacher was like 'u think i cannot c ke?'
ahem.
it shows im so not prepared 4 pmr.
sobs.

i miss heroes.
my sylar.
n peter *hot* petrelli. =D

u noe wat..
i found out when i get tension,
i talk ultra fast n not 2 mention its complete rubbish.
n d mangsa 2 hear me crap is always savi.
muahahaha.

jo bullies me.
sobs.lol.
i bully her too.
we like had 2 do a survey 2day abt bully,
n d 1st ques was 'how many times did u call ur friend a name? (in this past week)'
hahahahahaha.
tht ques was seriously dong-ish.
jo was like 'u better answer more than 5 times.'
so i did.
hahahaha.
tht person 4sure think im a bullier or something.
blah.wateva.

oh.n i juz want 2 say :
WATEVER PEOPLE SAY I AM,THATS WAT IM NOT. *quoted frm arctic monkeys*

chao.


No comments: