Saturday, July 21, 2007

feels weird..

last friday (20/07)
was d official last day of d f5 this year..
blah..
felt like crying..
i mean...
they r d 1st senior batch tht i was kinda close too..
n it feels weird thinking tht they wont b here next year...
doing formation n practicing 2gthr..
wah..bnd witout yiling n her gang...
doesnt feel like band..
but wat 2 do rite..

ira is d new president..
i agree wit d result of tht..
if she can tingkatkan prestasi cg,4 sure she can tingkatkn bnd oso..
merdeka will b her last time 2 perform as cg..
coz she will b dm..
oh n she said "i hope we can work 2gthr 4 band comp 2008"
yes..definitely i will work hard 4 tht..
but i wont play cg..will b playing euph..
coz i hv a vision 2 mantapkn d brass section..
so i want 2b apart of d brass section 4 bnd comp 08..
lagi pun if i entr bnd comp nxt year,it will b my 1st time coz
f1-wasnt in bnd yet
f2-cg x entr bnd comp
f3-cbnb didnt take part
so i will work freakin hard 4 nxt year..

im not entring merdeka..
i made a deal wit my parents..
d deal is
mom:u dont entr merdeka
dad:aftr pmr,u may go 2 bnd
me:i dont care,aftr pmr,evn during puasa i will go 2 bnd.dont harapkn me 2 blk kg if there is bnd.if bnd got nite prac or watever,im goin
dad:aiya,u sleep in d band room oso i dont care la..as long as its aftr pmr

wahahahah...
they sudah setuju..
so do expect me 2 cm 4 all pracs..
except if i fall sick..
man..i cant wait 4 bnd season..

i saw asma at youtube ady..
sis:y guys wear purple?so pondan-ish
me:this is asma k..
sis:like omg THEY ARE GIRLS?cm lets join their school

then my sis ask a really gud ques..
sis:*sigh*when is cbn gonna entr nat comp n b mantap like tht?
i didnt evn try 2 answer tht..

yesterday was cg audition..
hahaha..
nw i noe hw our last time instructor felt..
like terseksa man..
7 were chosen..
my sis,sadly,wasnt 1 of them..
i told her 2 work hard n improve her studies so tht nxt year she can entr..

ok..nw abt something thts nt band..
i juz found out tht animals get period 2..
fren:my puppy got period yesterday..
me:o.O
fren:u duno animals cn period oso?
me:duno la.i pernah had a pet fish je.so do they like wear a special pad?
fren:WAHAHAHAHA....-_-....dong,they lick it k..
me:wah..like recycle..
fren:*thinks 4 awhile*...WAHAHAHA..irisyah,u do not fail 2 amuse me everytime..

i think im gona google abt it..if got tyme la..

transformers if freaking gempak!!!
better than harry potter 10000000000000000 times..
hahahahaha.
me heart bumblebee.
alala.hes so cute.

k.better stop crapping nw.
till i find something amusing to crap abt.
sayonara.

No comments: