Tuesday, August 7, 2007

aftr trials

hi.
so long didnt update.
was hving trials.
u noe wt,i took my trials like wt je.
i mean,dgn penuh x serius.
haih.
than my teacher say if lets say my pmr paper hilang,
they will jz take my trials results which will b vy shitty.
hmm.
my fault oso la.
i will b goin 4 d bnd merdeka prac thing!!!
iuno when.but i will la.
i jz wna c formation.n meet othr ppl frm othr bnds.
hehe.
oh n c cg!
they all say cg freaking gempak so nk tgk la.
hmm.
guess wt..
i ate mcd at 5am.
gempak rite.
haha.



cn c rite tht i baru bgn tido?
haha.

ohohohohoh..
i got d bnd nat comp 07 dy!
whn i 1st saw d cover,i started jumping.
hehe.



methodist pahang freaking gempak play incantation!

way better than vi.especially d brass.

d perc part oso freaking gempak.

they only got 1 quad player.

hmm.

i like asma's 'terlalu istimewa' song.

they play so nice.

n got d flute girl dancing...omg.

hmm.

than their perc feature sounds like a song i pernah dgr la.

hmm.

my rumput hving xm nw.

so kesian.

nvm la.rumput vy pandai.

no need study like mad la.

hmm.

iuno wat 2 say dy.

til we meet again.

chao.

No comments: