Sunday, April 13, 2008

hari sukan

hello.

today is a mon n i get cuti. =D
yday ws my sch's sports day.
i ws act d cheerleader 4 my hse.
then last minute i became insaf n turn 2 a QM.
haha.
wt ws i thinking?

act d sports day ws ok la.
i jadi d person tht jemput ppl to sit at their places.
haha.

nyway,
im in d sch's choir!
haha.didnt noe i cld sing.
bt tht sch damn scared of cbn's choir man.
of coz la cbn kn mng.
haha.bangga.
lol.

am currently downloading youtube videos.
haha.
new hobby.
oh i went to pc fair yday!
bought a new speaker n thumb drive.
finally.

uhm.
i cnt update my blog at tht sch.
sad gile.
nthg much happening.
next time i gt 2 go hm is masa cuti bln 5.
sob.
going cbn 2day!
hope 2 c u guys.
=D

i cnt believe im act surviving asrama.
haha.smack me.
k la wei.
g2g.
bye.
=D

oh btw i've just passed a vy hard time in my life.
n im celebrating it by cutting my hair.
lol.

No comments: