Wednesday, June 4, 2008

past life

hello.

was cleaning up my closet.
seriously it was like looking back at my past.
with the old clothes tht used to b so cun but now i wont b caught dead in..
and d sch mags..
and letters frm ppl of my past who i dont rly contact anymore..
i miss alot of stuf..

..like my fren faiqah frm standard 6.
she had to bla when we started f1 coz she cant go to afternoon session sch.
no transport.
it was rly cun.
we send letters to each other.
haha.
we were in diff classes.
n it was rly hard to keep in touch cz we dont go to recess 2gtr.
plus she goes bck early.
so we sent letters to each other.
we wld put a letter under d desk when we replied.
arnd 1 letter a week..or whenever we were free.
haha.damn cun.

nyway wt i rly wanted to write today was abt changing.
hw ppl change.how we change,whether we like it or not.
we change physically,mentally,emotionally.
wat we want,wat we need.
wat we luv,wat we hate.

by d end of d day,
who r we actually?

sorry..been thinking alot lately.
abt little thgs in life.
its rly hard 4 me to let go of thgs..
esp thgs tht r rly meaningful to me.
thgs tht i cherish.
sobs.

mis my cbn life.
bdk bnd sume dh gelap.
haha n im getting fairer.
lol.
seriously i mis my bnd life.
my hols r like so empty...
wah..i miss my euph..sob sob..
2mrw start bnd camp.
seriously u guys shud enjoy it while u cn.

my koko life finish already.
debate has ended.
so iuno wt else to do.
ppl arnd me r studying their butts off.
bluek.dowan study.
seriously u shud c me in tht sch.
haha.i've become worse.
seriously during prep time ppl r studying n wt am i doing?
reading a story book.
or worse,sleeping.
dont get me wrong.
i try to study.
just..when i open tht sej book..
or any academic book,4 tht matter..
my eyes will start getting heavy..
n this little voice in my head will go
"u r getting sleepy..just rest 4 a few mins"
n my will power is SO WEAK..
seriously..haha.
im so gna die.
iuno hw im gna deal w my parents when i get my results.
gulp.

oh btw did u noe tht S.H.E. CM TO KLCC?
omg.
n i ws at low yatt at tht time.
by the time i came there,they bla dy.
sobs.
n u noe wt..
MY SIS WAS SO NEAR THEM.
N IT DIDNT OCCUR TO HER TO TAKE A PIC OF THEM.
sobs.
4 a person tht loves taking pics of herself,u thought it wld b common sense.
haih nvm la.
they were there 4 a photoshot 4 canon.
serious shit i nearly screamed when my sis sms me abt it.
haih.no use crying over spilled milk.

bm saya sgt teruk.
haha.sgt teruk sampai saya cakap bahasa inggeris dlm kelas bm.
sampai tahap cikgu bm cakap bi dgn saya.
dia sebenarnya memperli saya..haih.
sedih.
tapi dia cikgu yg sangat cun sebab dia layan kami mcm ibu.
dgn penuh kasih sayang.

omg my bm sucks.
i hv not yet done a karangan in my new school.
last time ws in my xm.
haha cnt wait to c d result.
lol.

gud luck 4 those taking part in bnd comp.
will try coming on fri.

bye.

No comments: