Tuesday, March 2, 2010

pickup lines,anyone?

hello.
was reading this book called Pick Me Up.
had alot of pickup lines.
some are funny.
so decided to list some here.
enjoy ;)

There's art in beauty. Hi, Beauty. I'm Art.

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

You must be a light switch, baby, 'cause you turn me on.

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

Would you like a raisin? How 'bout a date?

Baby, if appearance are deceiving,you can lie to me all night.

Your legs must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all night.

You're so hot, you must be the reason for global warming!

Stop, drop, and roll baby, 'cause you are on fire!

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'll put U and I together.

hehe.
buhbye :)

No comments: