Thursday, December 9, 2010

awal muharam+winter

salam.

baru lepas awal muharam. new year according to islamic calendar.
thinking back, alot of things has happened in this year.
my first time working, my spm results, my first time interviewed (for scholarship)...
my first time entering university, my first time living overseas without my family.

hurm, pondering back, i can say that i was happy with what i accomplished this year.
of course, there were some bad times. but overall, it was a blessed year.
i thank Allah the Merciful for his blessings. not to forget family, friends, teachers etc that had helped to make my year a great one. you rock! XD

now its winter in irbid, jordan.
so i just wanted to show some pictures of winter.
kat sini winter tak macam kat European countries like UK where u have snow thats so thick.
sini tak de snow pun.
on average, everyday will be around 10-15 degrees celcius.
not bad, eh?
haha. not too cold, but u can feel its winter.
XD


 on the left are my boots. on the right are my slippers for home (its a cow!)
 
 this is hiram/hirom (dunno the correct spelling).
its a thick blanket used during winter.
kalau tidur bawah hiram memang rase tak nak bangun la.

 lol. my hiram's corak. the arabic word is 'uhibbak' which means i love u. haha.

otw to uni. ignore the pose. haha. 
kalau gi uni pagi2 cakap kuar kepul2 vapour. XD

tu je.
chao!

2 comments:

cheery said...

ohh irisyah bestnye pakai baju tebal2!
hehehe

ee kau ni comel betul.selipar pun nak kerbau XD

Irisy said...

haha. sejuuuuuukkkkkkkkkk.

hahaha. lembu la. bkn kerbau. :D